* Updated all suns with new higher quality textures.
* Updated all Armada drone visuals.
* Fixed subspace wormhole visually. Was linked to non existent texture.
* Reduced the textures size on disk by a lot.
* Corrected Emerald transport visage
* Loading screen now has a fade effect instead of a solid black line
* Altered dementium kit to use default user base texture. Now using in-game engine to produce blue coloring on top, saves on client size.
* Altered Paxian base to use a grayscale texture. Now using in-game engine to produce coloring on top, saves on client size.
* Improved Death Striker and Death Striker+ textures.
* Fixed prism background.
* Added Golden Toxic and Ada texture skins for Samgrahakayu and Bhisajayu
* Added Super Phunki and Helga skins.
* Added new skins to Kalthi Commander ship.
* Updated Chilled Metal skin
* The Resistance ship can now use the ‘Kilo Wattage’ and ‘Tesla’s Wattage’ skins.
* Allowed holoprojectors to be directly equipped to stations as well as ships
* Converted base holoprojectors from superitems to holoprojectors.
* Added some new base holoprojectors and made them available at Junkyard Ai base.
* Added some new player holoprojectors and made them available at Junkyard Ai base.
* Updated existing holoprojectors visuals in the Junkyard AI base.
* Added rainbow holoprojector (for events), paxian spacesuit holoprojector (for events), player indicator.
* Added Advance Skill Points to Character dialogue (skill tab).
* Cleaned up item durability report in bot status
* Shield/energy values in bot status report are now commified and a percentage is given
* Bots now report the result of attempting to leave stasis. Failure is reported as an error (with red text) and gives reason. You’re also told of success, instead of it silently succeeding.
* Fixed the description for gyroscopic mods (description reported half the value it actually was), gives turning not agility.
* Changed how ItemCookBook items display their stats
* Fixed a typo in unique with item descriptions
* Changed the description on Extraction Expert to correctly say that it increases extraction rate by 22% per level.
* Fixed weapon range circle in the radar
* You can now click through the chat window to target objects.
Userbase/Perma Drone Changes
* Changed account base slots so that they are no longer calculated based on character skill levels, and everyone gets a flat 150 for their account.
* Removed the restriction that characters are only allowed one Outpost kit
* Tweaked Huge Docking Booms aura generator from 40 max speed to 50 max speed to overcome the Super Phunki aura.
* Removed base augmenter bps from drop list
* Engineer no longer adds tweaking to perma drones.
* Ships no longer block the deployment of attached base kits
* Junkyard Hydroponics and Extensors can now be removed off of bases when they have not yet been equipped.
* Changes the visual of Armada Ambrosia Drone, Armada Ambush Drone and Armada Baston.
* Tweaked Kasa and Iko perm drones to have 20% resistance to mining.
* Pirate drone is now vulnerable to radiation.
* Added built-in augmenters to Attached Magic Attack, Armada Ambrosia Drone and Attached Mining Defender.
* Tweaked Armada Bastion drone to be same size as a Kasa drone.
* Added Rhino Ambrosia Fighters to Armada Ambrosia Drone (requires a redeployment).
* Added Primal Lion Ultimate Slicer Superitem to Armada Bastion.
* Added holoprojector device to Armada Ambush drone.
* Added two additional superitem weapons Armada Defender (Point Defense and Armada Spitter).
* Added tags to prevent the ability to TSL transfer platform and defender drones.
* Altered Platform and Defender drone blueprint descriptions to contain “Produces 5 drones.”
* AI base consumption/production of commodities now is affected by their supply. Meaning that a station that is oversupply will consume more, and a station that is under supply will produce more
* Changed the Augmenter Tweaking 16/17 mission that took Andaman Base Aug BPs to now require some augs from The Jungle.
* Adjusted strontium-90 kill mission kill numbers to make sense. restored drop kill mission to gold, silver mission still exists so players will not lose progress.
* Fixed typo in a low level seer mission that was preventing it being repeatable.
* Fixed Junkyard Kit missions listing the wrong gear onboard.
* Corrected the repeat PWI mission. Mission text accurately lists the cost & the mission is no longer available before you have completed the initial PWI chain.
* Fixed War on Earthforce missions in Brigand’s Stronghold being unavailable or available when they shouldn’t be.
* Changed Ares Side Arenas from using Neural Keysyncs to unlocking when bosses die.
* Ancalagon (Black Nightfury) now has 12 million shieldbank, down from 20 (per phase). 2 of the guards he spawns during the fight now have 3 million shieldbank, down from 5. This change was made because we’ve noticed that the fight is fairly dull and would often take a very long time to complete, especially since we changed the way the Sniper Analyzer can be used.
* Timotheus the Red now has 10 million shieldbank, up from 3 (per phase). 2 of the guards he spawns during the fight now have 1.5 million shields, up from 500k, another 2 have 3 million shields, up from 1 million. This change was made because we’ve noticed that when Timotheus spawns and is found it takes very little time for player to kill him because they completely ignore the boss fight mechanics and just burst Timotheus down ASAP. This beef in bank will hopefully make player follow the proper fight mechanics and with it, buy some time for other contenders to reach the location and fight over the kill.
* Decreased the shieldbank of the Bana King by 15%. This change was made because Burst weapons have had nerfs, which indirectly made this boss harder to kill.
* Fixed Hermes boss from Ares ship to Hermes ship.
* Added self destructors to the fraternity/equality ai
* Decreased Armada Ambrosia drone range -30%, damage -50%, shield -110%, increases within shield recharge +20%, energy recharge +30%, transference power +20%, transference efficiency +20%, electric tempering -10%.
* Reduced Undead Jey’s resistance, should be much quicker to kill.
* The Zebu Masuta is now Radd-exable.
* Removed scoops from Mira AI.
* Added commodity crates to Perilous Perilous Space dungeon drops.
* Added new t19 ship blueprints to Absolution, Beta Antares, and Sol.
* Added player indicator holoprojector to The Junkyard.
* Added to bruteforce drop Hybridized Demon Expansion or Ultimate Demon Expansion at an extreme low chance.
* Altered the placement distance Singularity Brakes place your ship. Hopefully this will resolve the docking in Ai bases issue.
* Targeted transwarps will no longer fail if they’re warping inside of their target
* Untanglers (often known as grav disruptors) are now using a balance sheet and had their stats re-balanced accordingly.
* Added cooldowns and equip conflicts to multiple tweaks
* Built items (such as extension Ys) can no longer be pawned to ai bases.
* Lancer missile had their launch ranges increased.
* Tweaked Flare missiles
* Tweaked the launch mechanics of missiles. There should be far less cases of missiles failing to hit their target from now on.
* Reduced the magnitude of the RoF tweak applied by the Aptitude Doughnut Superitem.
* Increased the tech of the Aptitude Doughnut Superitem to t19.
* Increased the cooldown of the Power Doughnut tweak.
* Decreased the energy needed and cooldown of the Nightfury Rage & Focus Generators by 66%
* Lowered the duration of the tweak of the Nightfury Generators to 6 seconds from 10
* Converted Bule superitem and haunted superitems to holoprojectors.
* Fixed the mini rhinos engine positioning.
* Changed the Resistant to need 6000 charge required, charge rate 100 on the Resistance.
* Changed “Slave Deathblossom” to “Bot Deathblossom”.
* The Delquadrikamdon has received a rework, with an offensive and defensive form. Its blueprint requirements have also been changed so that the build cost requires less raw credits
* Fixed an exploit where ship tech upgrades could be equipped on slaves while they were undocking (and bypass ship slot limits)
* Fixed typo’s in Zaphragi and Jungle Communique.
* Added platform and defender bps to present they make 5 drones within their descriptions.
* Created a new wormhole type that will be locked whenever there is an AI ship, drone, or solar body in front of it, for use in new content.
* Wormholes will now briefly pulse in size whenever anyone jumps in or out of them.
* Wormholes will now play sounds whenever anyone jumps in or out of them in your galaxy, rather than just hearing yourself only jump in and out.
* Added wormhole lock and unlock sounds
* Normalised the volume on all sounds.
* Replaced the sun in Fortress with a eye that looks at you in top down mode.
* Fuzz aura now lasts one minute and is far more crippling in combat without being annoying outside of it.
* Added new missile sounds.
* Added new sounds to Bana Queen, Anaconda and GSA’s (Face Hugger), Temple Grounds.
* Updated Vulcanite sounds.
* Server crash fixes
* Fixed a minor error in the Station Mastery description
* Fixed targetable effects in Blue Photon Processing.
* Fixed RDD Dynamo Blueprint from giving you back a blueprint to giving you a RDD Dynamo superitem.
* Rewritten Grooved Bores skill description to be clearer, as the tracking bonus applies to all weapon types, the physical damage bonus applies to all weapon types and the projectile speed bonus applies to all damage types
* Ships looking exactly to the left no longer glitch and look as it they were rotated to the right
Changes requiring a new universe
+ Added the moons Styx, Nix, Kerberos and Hydra to Pluto in Sol.
+ Many more Earthforce ships will be roaming the Earth Force layer of the universe and will also respawn faster.
+ Added model and texture for Saturn’s moon Mimas in Sol.
+ Added the moons Phobos and Deimos to Mars in Sol along with their models and textures.
+ Added textures for the moons Callisto, Enceladus, Europa, Ganymede, Iapetus, Io and Rhea in Sol.
+ Added the model for Halley’s Comet and added Halley’s Comet to Sol.
+ Added Ceres and Vesta to Sol as planets and added the textures and models for them.
+ Added Tarnished Imperial Chest drop to Ancalagon the Black.
+ Added new sounds to Bigger Greens, Big Green’s, Green Battleships, Ice Picks, UrQa AI, Bana King, Hives and their wasps, Space Blues, Monochromes, Earthforce ships, Greaseballs.
+ Added 100 new solar bodies to the next universe generation (30 frozen, 30 blistering, 30 temperate, 10 gas giants).
+ Altered Aveksaka Xenobiology Platform Blueprint drop chance to lower by 100%.
+ Reduced the spawn-timer on Zobitan’s Hareem in Paxius.
Client performance improvement
* Some minor performance improvement when rendering the galaxy map and loading new textures.
* Client memory usage dropped down considerably with texture preload enabled. On a clean install, very high should use about 1.1gb of ram with all textures preloaded. Please note that since the patchbot cannot delete, only add, old install gain less memory improvement. To get the full memory usage improvement on an old client, delete the cache and Content folder then run patchbot.exe to redownload the cleaner version.