I will be adjusting the tech level for a variety of the lowest valued Olympus gear (Hephaestus’ Mallet’s/Brackish/Shorted/Damaged/etc), and I have also changed the blueprint requirements for the Hephaestus’ Striker and Maul so that they are the same cost as a Hephaestus’ Hammer.
I have been doing some work on the Subspace Monthly invasions, going forward they will provide very large and generous rewards upon completion. They will also require you to kill outposts themselves instead of droves of Aveksaka. Look forward to a blogpost from me about the changes.
Pixel has been busy this week making skins for the players to enjoy, here’s some of them below:
Isvas’ayu – Bumble Stinger.
Kalthi Armored Deployer Skin.
Kalthi Wrathful Deployer Skin.
The skin names are subject to changes. Pixel also has been working on steam content. Here’s some examples:
Questions from players
- Chrono: Can fine tuned gear drop from dugeons?
- We’ve decided that Fine Tuned gear shouldn’t drop from dungeons, but we’re aware none exists at tech 21+ and we’re now considering buff the current pieces.
- Reed: Is it possible to reward returning players like a mission would appear and they receive credits?
- We plan to do this in the future but currently no.
- Everyone: Whens patch?
- We’re still working the kinks out of the skill tree and fixing some issues.