Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Skyfyre
Level: 2483

Post More strontium-90 missions broken
I'm seeing some issues with strontium-90 mission chains.

1. The missions aren't becoming repeatable after a week, it's taking much longer. AEM originally posted these would be repeatable but the chains aren't refreshing as they should. I completed the forgone mission chain and then didn't get it again for at least 3 weeks.

2. Some of the missions that previously worked are now not working. The kill 50 uber reavers mission worked fine with DG reavers before, now they aren't giving mission credit. Also, MF ice picks and bigger greens do not work at all. ONLY the random wandering MF ice picks and bigger greens give kill credit, and there's maybe a total of 4 of them in the entire game at one time. The mission requires you to kill 70 of these, this is really not feasible at this point to complete the mission.

Please fix these missions as I'm very close to unlocking the priority targets, but I am completely blocked now that:

- I can't exchange silver dollars for gold dollars, as for some reason that mission isn't refreshing at all.

- I can't do any missions I've done before as they aren't properly refreshing.

- I'm at the point where either the mission doesn't give kill credit for the proper AI, or it involves some ludicrous mission that requires killing 30 delquads, hives, or omega battlestations -_-

Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

Post Re: More strontium-90 missions broken
Give me mission names of the missions that have issues.

I believe it's by the design that the missions are longer resets than a week.

Support

Mon May 07, 2012 3:53 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Qokuji'qi for Gold Missions. And yes it is taking more than a week to refresh these missions. They come back after like...2 months..

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 am
Dev Team
Main: Col Legno
Level: 1000

Blue Dwarf, I'm going to look into the spawner bugs, I know which missions he's talking about.

I think all that needs to be done for some of them is to set the DG ai spawner names to match the mission, so should be easy fix (will not be in until reset though unfortunately because of how patching works).

The silver to gold dolla mission is working for me in game. This was a problem when the missions first came out, AEM forgot to make the exchange missions repeatable. I've since fixed this, but I had to make an alternate mission to get the repeat function working correctly. Check through the base and your mission list to see that you don't have an alternate silver to gold dolla exchange mission. If you indeed don't we'll look for other reasons that it may not be working for you.

As for the mission reset, it is set correctly at 3 weeks, but I'm wondering if there is a hard limit in the code for reset time. If AEM set the reset time over this, it's probably defaulting to something that doesn't make sense and so taking months instead of weeks. I'll check through the code and see what's going on.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

they refreshed in 2 weeks or so for me

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Dev Team
Main: Col Legno
Level: 1000

MF reavers, Bigger Greens, and MF ice picks all have the correct spawner name for dungeon spawns and I have confirmed in game that mission kills are working correctly for these ai. Before the last reset there was a bug that allowed non MF versions of these ai to count for kills. This bug has been fixed. I also checked - there are plenty of these ai in DGs around perilous, outer wild space, and outer EF space.

I confirmed that the silver to gold dolla, and gold to silver dolla missions are working correctly.

My best advice here would be to get a screen shot and details of where you have been killing the MF ai that aren't giving you credit. If we had the name of specific DGs and so could check the configuration of the ai in them, we might have a better chance at figuring out why you aren't getting credit. Also make sure you are killing the correct version of the ai. Normal picks/reavers/BGs will not give MF credit anymore.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Col Legno wrote:
Before the last reset there was a bug that allowed non MF versions of these ai to count for kills. This bug has been fixed.

My hero!

Bobbo told me it wasn't a bug and therefore not going to the bug tracker.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 pm