Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 35  Next
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Falsely
Level: 4114

Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Giant wall of spacy text

Analysing the radiation? Uhm... How could you miss that?
Analyzing*

The Voomy One wrote:
I've heard that butterfly is a insect...apparently with wings and shit.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:54 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: hio
Level: 2422

One Horse Open Sleigh Pod

That's how he get to go everywhere so fast.

Should be "gets to go"

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

Nathan2 wrote:
Stapleton's Acid Shooter description is "Modified using some acid from the Space Jelly, the profectile linger on the enemy target,damaging shields for a while."

Should be the projectile lingers on the enemy target,damaging it's shields for a while.

Or if not then just fix the profectile typo =P

not a typo. it's a joke. but do fix the missing space after the comma.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Light my way!

Merry Christmas Churchill! Deliver me 6 Christmas Lights, and I shall make you some Christmas Lights. I will probably need an elf to help make them.

* Reward: Red Nose Reindar

Summary
Bring 6 Hanukkah Menorah and 1 Santa's Elves to Sugarplum Mary.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 am
Team: Deep Space Federation
Main: Jeff Bobbo
Level: 2700

Platinum description;

"A dense (heavy) silvery grey metal, atomic number 78, atomic weight 195.078."

when I brought it from rocky horror it said;

"A dense (heavy) silvery grey metal, atomic number 78, atomic"

JeffL wrote:
Are you kidding me? Our C2 music is way better than that boring garbage you linked.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am
Profile WWW

Demented Planetscanner Blueprint

I have some good news! It's possible to combine some dementium to create a powerful planetscanner! This should allow you to scan deep under the surface. Careful
though! You might need alot of solar pannels to operate it. For it eats quite a lot of energy.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Demented Planetscanner Blueprint

Summary
Bring 1 Dementium to the Mad Scientist.

Huge spacing between Careful and though.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:56 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Interstellar Absolution?

The followers of the Cardinal claim they can grant absolution, but I wonder how honest they are with their duties. I've heard rumors that for a price you can buy indulgences! If this is so, they are corrupt, and they have no right to persecute me. If it isn't I suppose I must submit to their demands. Ghost Commander, can you return to Absolution, and disprove or substantiate these rumors? Bring me back any evidence you can find regarding this, for as you know I always seek to make informed decisions.

* Credits given: 100000
* Experience given.

Summary
Bring 3 Solar Cleansing back to Galileo so he can flearn the truth.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm
Main: The Shaft of Discipline
Level: 3680

Alien Bactery Extractor BP and its description need to be changed to Bacteria.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

Description on Space Blue Delta Fighter

Don't mess with us.... Unless you got doublons

should be dubloons

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:18 pm
Main: k-2
Level: 2715

when u wanna move something and u write wrong number it says in event :

" You can't move # cuz there's only # "

Cuz means nothing in english, so i prefer someone makes it Cause.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 am
Main: Diabolus
Level: 2300

Location: Netherlands, Europe, Earth, Sol, Milky way, Universe, Admins computer
That's meant.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am
Team: Traders
Main: Market
Level: 3232

The ai station in Felicity's Sector is named "Earthforce Receaving Station 2"
It should be "Earthforce Receiving station 2".

Market

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 am

Augmenter Tweaking!

"Augmenter Tweaking is a very unique skill indeed. You see, recentally we at Lyceum found a very strange sun in an unnamed galaxy, so we promptly set up a research station. The discovery of a new class of sun doesn't usually require such intensive research, but this sun was unique and it had some very odd properties! This sun actually releases bursts of energy that have a very strange and helpful effect on Augmenters! Realizing the worth of such energies yet again, all our top Augmenter researchers set about to harness that power, and after many months of stressful and difficult effort we managed to construct a transmitter that channels and redirects the Augmenter Wave bursts all across the universe! Yes! This means anyone that understands how to harness the A Waves Bursts we transmit can make use of them anywhere in the known universe! Now that you have the background information, time for the lesson. The Minor Docking Augmenter that you brough upon my request has a special modification to your ships docking speed. It can offer a 300% docking bonus I beleive, correct? Now, I have a fair bit of knowledge on how to utilize the augmenter energies, that are channeled from that strange star, so just watch." Menelaus 3000 makes a few modifications to the Augmenter you brought him, including what looks like the addition of a transceiver assembly. He then presents the augmenter to you. "You see?! By making a few modifications to the Augmenter, and adding a transceiver that will absorb the Augmenter wave bursts, I have increased the effectiveness of the Augmenter by 10%! Since this is such a powerful ability, I will only share a little with you at first, but as time progresses and you learn more of the universe, no doubt we from Lyceum will begin to explain and share even more of this remarkable ability! Now if you would just step into my Neurotraining booth over there, this will only hurt a little ... but you'll learn something!"

The blue is that it should be 100% not 300%.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Specialization?

"Ever wonder if there is something more for you out there?" says Scabras 3000. "I am sure you must find it enthralling to travel the universe in your ship finding work where and whenever you can, but have you not ever wanted to do more?"

He looks at you and sighs.

"To actually be 'good' at something other than flitting back and forth between stations trying to make a quick bankroll?" Seeing your still blank expressions, Scabras 3000 continues almost showing anger.

"I guess I will have to put it bluntly. Do you have any idea how WORTHLESS you are? You have had no formal training in ANYTHING that makes you more useful than ANYONE else out there.... There are PIRATES out there who are more knowledgeable on specialized ship systems, BLOODY PIRATES! YOU CAN BARELY KEEP YOUR SHIP TOGETHER! FOR THE LOVE OF ZEUS, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?"

You tell him to calm down and that you get the picture already.

"Anyway, if you are intrested in actually making something of yourself, in ACTUALLY being USEFUL to others in the Universe, perhaps you should go meet with my superiors, the Seven Sages. Although, from charade I have just witnessed, I do not think even Athena could help you... but they are a bit more understanding. Perhaps they can salvage you. Maybe you will master the Foodmotron 3000 Delux, and can become a spaceport food service worker. Regardless, you will find them in Lyceum. Zeus help their souls when you arrive..."

As you leave you hear a blatant remark about how depressing Scabras 3000 thinks it all is anymore, and another concerning 'ending it all' to escape 'the nitwits of the Universe'.

* Experience given.

Summary
Meet Solon 3000 in Lyceum to learn about skill specializations.

----------"Although, from charade I have just witnessed, I do not think even Athena could help you... but they are a bit more understanding." Shouldn't there be a "the" inbetween the from and charade?

----------Andd,"As you leave you hear a blatant remark about how depressing Scabras 3000 thinks it all is anymore, and another concerning 'ending it all' to escape 'the nitwits of the Universe'." That part right there sounds weird. Don't know if it does to anyone else.

-----------Also,just found more errors on the completion of the mission
Specialization?

"Welcome to the Lyceum,......," says a wizened old man. "I am Solon 3000, one of the Seven Sages, and I think I can help you in your search to create a... purpose... for your existance.

"Hmm? Ah, of course! Scabras 3000 sent word of your coming the moment you left Earth Central, we have been waiting for you since. Here, come with me and behold the beauty of this place."

As you walk, Solon 3000 begins to talk to you.

"Unlike Scabras 3000, who informed us of your imminent arrival, I feel you have potential. We will teach you in stages, imprinting patterns on your very brainwaves with our advanced Neurotraining facilities. It takes a strong mind to learn all we have to offer on specializations, what you have learned thus far pales in comparision -- for instance, the training you have received on how to operate weaponry.

"With the proper imprinting we offer, we can hone those abilities to make you an expert beyond what you ever dreamed possible. Imagine the ability to control the very flow of plasma from an energy cannon, increasing its range and strength in the fraction of a second it takes you to fire it. With time and effort, you could learn to do that.

"This training is very specialized though, and that limits how much you can learn. I will let you speak to the other wise ones, they will explain more on what exactally we can teach you."

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: VeniVidiVici
Level: 1900

Give and Take Research

Bring 5 Dementium to the Mad Scientist.

My current Dementium research is showing that it is possible to combine some elements of stable Dementium with the way shield waves work. The result should be a much more quantum-spatial design! For a price I can show you how it is done.

* Experience given.
* Reward: Demented Give and Take Blueprint

0 / 2 Dementium obtained

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 35  Next