Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 35  Next
Team: Whitebeard Pirates
Main: Putty
Level: 2916

Post Re: The SS Speeling error thread
Nexus Cadet Missions

First Assignment (mission complete)

"Regardless, I've had the boys in the docking bay put something on your ship for you. Make shure you equip it before you leave. It's a specialized modification unit that increases the power input of your weapons in a feedback look to amplify their efficiency and range - you know, simple stuff. I'm sure it'll come in useful in the future, Demon Hunter; you've plenty of training ahead!"

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Drone Training II

Enforcer Ogvassal pulls up another image of a drone on the screen behind him. "This is the [[Target Dummy MK II]]. It's better-equipped and programmed with a stronger AI than the MK I which means it's significantly more deadly. I've had more than a few recruits who didn't keep that in mind end up back here in an escape pod with their ship slagged to pieces. Needless to say, they failed the training...but I fully expect you to come back here in one piece, Demon Hunter."

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Nexus Cadet Missions

First Patrol!

Enforcer Ogvassal switches on his viewscreen and it displays a large map of the universe. He zooms in on a smaller section. "This is the area we call '[[The Nexus],' or just 'Nexus' for short. Not long ago, it was a verdant sector of space with dozens of habital planets and a fortune in untapped resources. But shortly after we established a presence here and built our training academy, something happened. The Nexus Star inflated - it became a supergiant and burned away all life, turning most of this sector into a charred, barren wasteland."

Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Nexus Cadet Missions

Volcom Attacks! (end.)

"Outstanding work, Demon Hunter! You've saved the lives of many innocent pilots!" Enforcer Ogvassal says, clapping you on the back.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 am

Zebu Missile Device (Zebu Gunship inbuilt)

Launches a salvo of two missions to destroy your enemies.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:03 am

Compact Colony Blueprint

Who need useless things like food and shelters?

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:13 am
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

In the mission text for "Get them all to 22!", the word "equipment" in the first paragraph is spelled "requipment".

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:29 pm
Team: MAD+
Main: Miss Anthropist
Level: 942

Mission: Enforcer Patrols
given by Barbe Bleu in Blue Outpost.

also;
Mission: The Plan
given by Barbe Blue in Blue Outpost.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 am
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

The Salty One wrote:
HAZMAT Collection (subspace dimension)

Second paragraph: "This organic plamsa compound..."

Fixed.

The Salty One wrote:
Subspace: Radiation? Dangerous?! (mission completion text)

"Looks like that anomaly was a mite dangerous [player name], says [player name]..."

Note: this error is also in the "Finished Product" mission text, so I'm not sure if it's present in both or I simply mistook the two.

Couldn't find this, maybe it was fixed alreayd?!

Quote:
"Finished Product" also tells the player to go to Beta Antares for their positronic fighter module, but the module is obtained in Blue Photon Subspace Facility. Mission text also indicates that mobile nanochip fabs are bought in that station, whereas they are acquired from Blue Photon Subspace Facility

I think you confused your missions again, and you meant Advanced AI for this one, either way, fixed.

Quote:
Subspace Mission: "Organic Parasite Research"

Mission text tells the player to go to LACS S6465, whereas the actual galaxy is called LACS S6564

This was already fixed too.

prolex wrote:
In Earth Central, the first enforcer mission (Blue Pirates Attack) giver is Enforcer McDouglad instead of McDouglas.

Already fixed.

More later. :3

Support

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:50 pm
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

93578 wrote:
Oats Captain mission

Summary
Acquire 20 Space Oats and return to Farmer John in The Nexus. Flyswatters are know to collect Space Oats - perhaps you can find some from them.

93578 wrote:
Nexus Cadet Missions

First Assignment.

"I'm sure you're still fairly inaccurate with your blasters - but that's why we have a comprehensive training program for you." Enforcer Ogvassal pulls up an image of a drone on the screen behind him. "On your way here, you probably saw the target dummies we use to help trainees develop their combat proficency." He turns and points at the image on the screen. "The first level has a decidedly weak combat AI. You should be more than capable of engaging these and destroying them. However, be warned: This is a live-fire combat training activity. No matter how weak their AI, these drones are equipped with actual lasers - and this task should not be taken lightly."

93578 wrote:
Drone Training II

Enforcer Ogvassal pulls up another image of a drone on the screen behind him. "This is the [[Target Dummy MK II]]. It's better-equipped and programmed with a stronger AI than the MK I which means it's significantly more deadly. I've had more than a few recruits who didn't keep that in mind end up back here in an escape pod with their ship slagged to pieces. Needless to say, they failed the training...but I fully expect you to come back here in one piece, Demon Hunter."

93578 wrote:
Nexus Cadet Missions

First Patrol!

Enforcer Ogvassal switches on his viewscreen and it displays a large map of the universe. He zooms in on a smaller section. "This is the area we call '[[The Nexus],' or just 'Nexus' for short. Not long ago, it was a verdant sector of space with dozens of habital planets and a fortune in untapped resources. But shortly after we established a presence here and built our training academy, something happened. The Nexus Star inflated - it became a supergiant and burned away all life, turning most of this sector into a charred, barren wasteland."

93578 wrote:
Nexus Cadet Missions

Volcom Attacks! (end.)

"Outstanding work, Demon Hunter! You've saved the lives of many innocent pilots!" Enforcer Ogvassal says, clapping you on the back.

93578 wrote:
Zebu Missile Device (Zebu Gunship inbuilt)

Launches a salvo of two missions to destroy your enemies.

93578 wrote:
Compact Colony Blueprint

Who need useless things like food and shelters?

Septagon wrote:
In the mission text for "Get them all to 22!", the word "equipment" in the first paragraph is spelled "requipment".

All fixed.

93578 wrote:
Drone Training II

Can't find this one, maybe it was changed?

Support

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:47 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

The image explains it all ;)

typical fruits

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:11 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

I only see one spelling error, and a client box being a little too small for the full text, which is not a spelling error.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Master Sun wrote:
I only see one spelling error, and a client box being a little too small for the full text, which is not a spelling error.

I was talking about the description of the blueprint. It is not a spelling mistake but they should still fix it!

typical fruits

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:48 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

ripcurl111 wrote:
Master Sun wrote:

I was talking about the description of the blueprint. It is not a spelling mistake but they should still fix it!

And that was the spelling error I said I saw.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Master Sun wrote:
ripcurl111 wrote:
Master Sun wrote:

And that was the spelling error I said I saw.

Should still fix it :mrgreen:

typical fruits

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:31 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 35  Next