Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

They should own the termites in a matter of seconds, according to the information I have the Bio termites should have roughly 12000 shields and about 80% resist to most damage. Obviously something is wrong.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:46 pm

HAL can you please remove those termites in BIO completely? like make them not spawn at all for some hours to do some testing please i ask you? Because im starting to think that those termites are taking all my bandwidth and it's making me get d/c every 10-20 seconds. If i stop crashing after those termites are gone then that means that was causing the problem.

I say this because my internet always worked fine for me until temp uni started that was the time those termite were introduced. its just not happening to me but to driver, john and many other players with cable.

Just remove it for the sake of god just to see if everything calms down, if it doesnt then im sorry for bothering. But please try it cause i'm even considering quitting the game cause at the moment it's just unplayable and im making pantalones member upset about me relogging all the time and i dont want to bother them anymore.

- zwi00

Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:16 am
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

It has nothing to do with the termites, there weren't even any termites during the temporary universe to my knowledge, since you actually have to build a base in Bio for them to spawn.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:38 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

It has nothing to do with the termites, there weren't even any termites during the temporary universe to my knowledge, since you actually have to build a base in Bio for them to spawn.

wrong again... wasup and I tested bio durring temp and test unis and that's when we noticed how uber they were. Hence why we, and no one else was prepared.

~bach

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:00 am
Main: Thummmper
Level: 3066

Last edited by Thummmper on Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:20 am
Team: Traders
Main: Wasup999998
Level: 1921

Does this mean we can get the 2 sets of Achilles we lost to mites back :roll: ? (I got BB for one of them still I think)

Ha!

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:23 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

They should own the termites in a matter of seconds, according to the information I have the Bio termites should have roughly 12000 shields and about 80% resist to most damage. Obviously something is wrong.

My achilles pulse, after resists, are doing about 4.6k damage a shot. The achilles sup laser is about 1.2k damage per shot. Both support the stats that they each do 46k and 12k a shot respectivly. Yet, those particular mites can tank qutie a few achilles pulse shots as seen.

~bach

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:47 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Phoenix Rising(CA)
Level: 2028

i concur as even empbio is un buildable cause of the strenght of these mites

Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:12 am
Main: Minch
Level: 2357

emp bio is impossible i got a base layed down there lost a few attatched t18's and unattached ..

tthere was up to 85 mite's there if not more ...

-Minch-

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:18 am
Team: Traders
Main: Wasup999998
Level: 1921

There are 40 mites per mound (2 mounds spawn at a time, first wave comes, then the second wave shortly after). I can count (unlike goz 8) )

Ha!

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:12 am
Team: Imperium
Main: Qu4NtuM
Level: 7827

Maybe the shields have one more "0" in them... 120k bank with 600k effective HP might just be what's wrong

I have reasons for why I do things.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:00 am

HAL wrote:

wrong again... wasup and I tested bio durring temp and test unis and that's when we noticed how uber they were. Hence why we, and no one else was prepared.

~bach

As you can see HAL, there were mites in temp uni so it might be possible that those stupid mites are making some players get disconnected and get the "seems we lost connection to the server"

Just hell! i know the game is fucked because of that, but dont worry, i'll ask jeff my self.

Or even better, I already tested my f2p on test server and it doesnt crash, make someone lay a base in bio and i bet im going to start crashing. If that does happen then you will know there's something wrong with the excessive mites.

This is just not for me.. I was the first one to get that stupid bug of getting d/c every damned 10 seconds, then -Driver-got it, john12345 got it and many other people are on their way to getting it.

- zwi00

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:05 am

Ok people listen to this. Those termites on bio are the reason why so many people are getting lag and disconnect period.

Prove: I went on test on my f2p account and was playing. Everything was neat with no lag or d/c. I asked Voom to lay a base on bio to see what were the consequence. He layed a base, mounds and termites spawned, and a minute after termites started attacking i got lags spike AND disconnects(seems we lost connection to the server).

So admins, what are you planning to do about this?

- zwi00

Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:34 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Phoenix Rising(CA)
Level: 2028

heh u use spybot search and destroy loll anyways one ofur problems is whats the second SS program i see running in ur backround and u have aloota bandwitch being used by other programs

Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:46 pm

heh u use spybot search and destroy loll anyways one ofur problems is whats the second SS program i see running in ur backround and u have aloota bandwitch being used by other programs

It happens even if i END explorer.exe by task manager, and you should know what that means.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:30 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next