Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Wasup999998
Level: 1921

Being chased by w3 AI and warping into another gate is common, I rarely click to see what gate it is.

Reason #1 Why all ai should have Ungodly Lusts, 3-4 Sup traction augs, and 10 sup electric and energy augs... No more running for you!

Ha!

Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:08 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Trade
Level: 4456

Hokage wrote:
Calling me a dumbass for accidentally warp in bio instead of lesath was not nice at all, but a big insult.

Also bio doesnt only have sm skill to train.

Admins needs to sort those termites once and for all.

1. There is no problem with warping in accidentally and getting killed. The dumasses are the ones who know its aggro but go in anyways because it gives them and excuse to bitch.

2.If you need to train skills, something can be worked out; We have no problem with that.

3.If you need to go in for a paxius mission, go to the nearest AI base outside of bio, undock in a zebu with a pod, suicide and go fly in and map it. No problem.

4.And yes, I agree that the admins do have to sort out the termites.

no-one here has gone into bio on purpose that know its aggro unless its for pax missions or get the other skills.

and the "go to the nearest AI base outside of bio, undock in a zebu with a pod, suicide and go fly in and map it. No problem." thing is something that we shouldnt have to do.

and also, the admins won't be assed to fix the termites UNLESS you unaggro bio and let the whole game lag, only then will enough ppl bitch about the lag that they will have to fix the termites.

and also, i might just pod you next time i see you Nargos, not for being a dumbass, but for being a asshole.

-gij

Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:42 pm
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

The termites in Bio aren't weak or resistant to any particular form of damage. Perhaps if you were using pulse guns instead of weak lasers the termites might actually die within a reasonable time frame.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Did you watch that video? By looks of it they ARE using achilles pulses.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:55 pm
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

The termites in Bio aren't weak or resistant to any particular form of damage. Perhaps if you were using pulse guns instead of weak lasers the termites might actually die within a reasonable time frame.

Obviously someone didnt take time to research before they posted...

The termites spawn waaaay to much in Bio...

Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:58 pm
Dev Team
Team: HAL
Main: HAL 9000
Level: 1002

There was 2 bases using an achilles pulse, and the rest of them were on the sun using lasers. If you watch the video as well, they are multicolored, indicating that they probably aren't even base lasers.

From the data I have the termites in Bio should take about 60k (before diffusers) damage to kill them, I'm not sure what the problem is. The stats on their hull/items they have equipped hasn't changed in months either. Yeah some termites might spawn with shield or resistance augmenters and take a bit longer to kill, but other than that I don't see why they are so difficult.

Last edited by HAL on Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:11 pm
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8518

LichG wrote:

There was 1 base using an achilles pulse, and the rest of them were on the sun using lasers.

there was one termite that took at least a dozen pulse shots and was still over half life...that was a bana kit with extremely expensive augs on it...

Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Main: death comes with kill
Level: 13652

they are still to powerful.

and Traders need to stop being retarded and unaggro bio so the lag will get so bad that the admins will have to do something.

Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:18 pm
Main: Urqa Ki Aka Kusa
Level: 5113

I would rather have to go thru a few days to a week of lag, then to not be able to go into Bio any time i feel like it so i can train some skill on my alt...

But all this namecalling is soooo childish!

Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:19 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3945

The admins have stuffed it up is is NOT up to you wasup to fix it.

Let the termites lag aout the game. Perhaps then we can see these stupid changes reversed.

btw you owe me GG20. One shotted when I warped in!

Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:02 pm
Profile YIM
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

LichG wrote:

There was 2 bases using an achilles pulse, and the rest of them were on the sun using lasers. If you watch the video as well, they are multicolored, indicating that they probably aren't even base lasers.

From the data I have the termites in Bio should take about 60k (before diffusers) damage to kill them, I'm not sure what the problem is. The stats on their hull/items they have equipped hasn't changed in months either. Yeah some termites might spawn with shield or resistance augmenters and take a bit longer to kill, but other than that I don't see why they are so difficult.

Wow, i'm sorry hal but you need to familiarize with base gear a little more. I have achilles sup laser (pumping out 12k surg a shot... 1.2k to termmites).... I have an adamantiumized superlaser, anni beam, i've added a few more achilles pulse guns.... oh btw hal; those achilles pulses would 1 or 2 shot anyone in the game right now.
Yet, a termite was able to tank at least 14 of the shots and only be at half.

So; considering the gal i've built in there literally is unkillable.... I'd recomend thinking a little more about calling something balanced. I'm sorry if this post has a negative tone... but this is ONE OF THE BEST, if not the best gals built so far.... to the point I highly doubt all of SS could take it down.

So please, dont just say 'oh u should use more X".... i'm using the best base gear in the game.

respectufully,

~bach

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:21 pm

Oh, almost forgot.... some of thoes bases are bana kits.... with VERY expensive augs.... at least 6+bil in augs on one base with tit/lac damps.

~bach

Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:24 pm

I agree with gij...

I would rather have to go thru a few days to a week of lag, then to not be able to go into Bio any time i feel like it so i can train some skill on my alt...

But all this namecalling is soooo childish!

Having it agored isn't too much of a prolem. Anyone who needs BPs just has to PM wasup or myself... or if they need to train a skill. And anyone who has bought commods from us hasn't had a problem.

~bach

Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:00 pm
Main: Wasup999998
Level: 1921

LichG wrote:

You have obviously not seen the top of the line base lasers, I'll sort out the coloring for you.

First off, the whiteish is the Adamantiumized Superlaser (extremely expensive, holy hell amount of damage per shot and a nasty tweak/transference resist added to the end of it). The green laser is the Annihilator Beam. The white with blue outline is the Achillies Superlaser and Achillies Laser. The red lasers are Jiji Quus which are on the 8 Qa Quuu drones deployed (their 300mil build cost each just btw). All of the Attached bases have Achillies Pulses and the Trogdor the Burnanator base has an Andaman Pulse (to see if surj did better than mining). The unattached bases only have lasers and healing weapons on them (because its useless to have pulses on them). We also have Achillies MagCannon on 4 base and the Trogdor and 2 bases have an Annihilator Cannons (darker green).

If you have any more questions on why we have Biologique setup how we have it setup, feel free to ask me.

~Edit:

I figured I'd do some claculations for you, heres the damage stats on the Trogdor the Burnanator base:

It is a Bana kit, upped to t20. It has 2 Ares, 2 Zeus, 1 Argo Range, 1 Athena.

Ares: Turning +15%, Rate of Fire +30%, Energy Recharge +25%, Shield Recharge +20%
Zeus: Damage +30%, Energy Recharge +36%, Range +5%
Argo Range: Range +49%
Athena: Shield +50%, Damage +24%, Radar +200%

Bach is Station Mastery 20, Station tweaking 9. The base has an Alsens overloader on (Damage +20%, ROF +20%, Range +20%).

ROF Bonus: ((((((1.3 * 1.3) - 1) * 1.18 ) + 1) * 2.1) * 1.2)= 4.571784
Damage Bonus: ((((((1.3 * 1.3 * 1.24) - 1) * 1.18 ) + 1) * 2.1) * 1.2) = 5.77787616
Range Bonus: ((((((1.49 * 1.05 * 1.05) - 1) * 1.18 ) + 1) * 2.1) * 1.2) = 4.43120706

The base can power everything including the pulse.

The Achilles Pulse does (4000 * 5.77787616) = 23,111.50464 per shot with a recoil of (0.75 * (1 / 4.571784) = 0.1640... (6 shots per second). Thus, with the pulse, it does 140,923 damage PER SECOND with range of (4.43120706 * 160) = 708.9931296.

The Achilles SuperLaser does (1100 * 5.77787616) = 6,355.663776 per shot with a recoil of (1.8 * (1 / 4.571784) = 0.3937... (2.5 shots a second). Thus, with the laser, it does 16,142.62331 damage PER SECOND with the range of (4.43120706 * 762) = 3,376.57977972 range.

If you even dare to tell me that that ONE base should not own the hell out of the mites in seconds, you sir are very, very ignorant. Please note that there are 3 other t18 bases and 2 more t20 bases (one another bana kit) OTHER than that one

Ha!

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:09 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next