Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
Team: Traders
Main: your mother and i
Level: 3336

Post Re: RE/DM/TW
Mail wrote:
aeljuga wrote:
Mail wrote:
I think NS would disagree. They had their asses handed to them 3-4 times by us this uni.

Time Warp

didnt you said that in all chat few times? and other RE peeps?

When it happened, yea. But who wouldn't? Being on the noobier team beating the shit outta NS on their home ground!

Time Warp

Oh so your talking about the time NS came into UC gals, killed a base and drones, RE came in to help (two teams now) and I ended up killing like 10 RE slaves and kept everyone alive only died once. All the while RE's like 6 people died like 2 times each while being healed by UC bases? And this is on our home ground you say? The fact is WE were on the OFFENSE and got shit accomplished. So what I'm saying here is that RE did not win the fight. Also I'm not claiming to be invincible here, I can die in a pvp fight, but I clearly remember having a GG fiesta with like 10 RE slaves, like 2 monks, a big ass dread, and I remember killing you like 2 or 3 times. So get that shit outta here. I got people to back me up. You only talked shit cus we left the gal, clearly outnumbered, but clearly still we rocked both UCs and REs shit with the people that we did have. Us killing bases and drones and then killing like 20 people in their gal and dying once total is a win to me RE, UC whomever it may be. So you can be cocky if you want. I know the real story.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:28 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

lets not get too carried away with talk of traitory when LC invited RE's biggest enemy at the time to their team, Seronys. Why should we show you any loyalty as ex-alliance members after that?

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Officer
Team: Death Mental
Main: capt. mac
Level: 2930

I have to hand it to LC they actually played this uni smart and did not take too many gals like most teams do. One full team in 8 gals equals a lot of bases. Seems almost like they prob could have taken more and been fine as well. But as to the fact of being irrelavant as a team sitting at 12th on the team list, never having a shot at emp runs, low team funds because of less colonys and gals, and now having another team to deal with when trying to do any sort of team runs. I think the war is doing what it is supposed to. Alliance was not just setup for war sure its part of the fun of it and there is a common dislike for Sharky and certain players on LC but 3 teams combined makeS the future adds to the game easier to organize. Killing LC is just a bonus. Now also the odds of LC building near one of our teams next uni is also greater.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:54 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: ahileus
Level: 3759

Last edited by aeljuga on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:06 am
Officer

Quit trying to blow ymia it isnt going to get you anywhere... Your wealth score of 4 says it all and the war cost on 4 teams will start to show, it is going to come from someones pocket. And yes sharky is a douche and he is a major reason for the war but being on the same team as him you know that already. Easy to see, USA fell like a deck of cards once he took the helm, other teams dropped out because he was an ass. My issues with him go back a long time and pretty sure that broken fence will never be fixed. So all I can say is good luck to you sir... May the new alliance bring you everything you have been looking, waiting, and asking for.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:40 am
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Copernicus
Level: 895

Y'know this alliance needs a proper name; RE/DM/TW Alliance is too clunky and "the alliance" is boring. May I suggest "Starways Alliance" as a tribute to the Enders Game series? I think the word "Starways" has a certain "ring" to it.

F2P: Colonel Mustang/Riza Hawkeye/Jean Havoc/Heymans Breda/Kain Fuery

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm
Main: MathNerd
Level: 3282

DarthFirebert wrote:
Y'know this alliance needs a proper name; RE/DM/TW Alliance is too clunky and "the alliance" is boring. May I suggest "Starways Alliance" as a tribute to the Enders Game series? I think the word "Starways" has a certain "ring" to it.

omg i love those books! :D

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:39 pm
Officer

Names need not apply we all know what happens to named alliance.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Freek1A
Level: 1554

we're RED MTV

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:45 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Copernicus
Level: 895

smccarty wrote:
Names need not apply we all know what happens to named alliance.

A name is just words. Harmless, but it can be rallied around. It's not the name that makes alliances fall, it's the people in it. :P

F2P: Colonel Mustang/Riza Hawkeye/Jean Havoc/Heymans Breda/Kain Fuery

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:47 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: ahileus
Level: 3759

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm
Main: Lord Runningclam
Level: 4185

To DM and TW - I want to thank you all for your welcoming posts and express my enthusiasm about the alliance - my first message was brief, but I am looking forward to fighting along side all of you.

However, I'm posting to address the fact that much of this thread derailed into trashtalk that really doesn't seem pertinent.

Time Warp and YMAI - I fail to see the purpose or usefulness of your argument other then generating needless conflict between the teams.

I think we can both honestly say that in the various clashes between our teams, we've both had times where we fought well against each other - and I would say enough skill has been shown on both sides that we can treat each other with mutual respect.

At the same time, I feel that for the most part, we've been able to exist side by side with little conflict or problems - in fact, I know we've had quite a bit of good item commerce between our teams.

So to YMAI - this thread doesn't directly relate to NS - in fact, if anything, you're generally aligned with us against LC - you know I've always treated you with respect in conversation - and though conflicts between our teams have generated unfortunate "trash-talk," there's no reason we can't rise above that and comport ourselves peaceably.

To Time Warp - you know as well as I do that both sides conflate their achievements in battle, but it seems senseless to omit acknowledging the skill and abilities of a clearly tough team like NS. Remember that on forums, every member of RE who posts reflects upon the overall character of RE - I appreciate your enthusiasm, but think about how you want the team to appear - not just as fighters, but our overall image to the SS community.

Lastly - I want to emphasize here that I regard LC as highly worthy aversaries. I have enormous respect for the tough survivers they've proven to be, and clearly each LC member has become a PvP veteran. Inevitably during clashes, there will be trashtalk, gloating, etc, but I want every member of LC to know that I hold their abilities in high regard and hope that confrontations between RE and LC will prove to be exciting challenges for both sides.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:35 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

Lord Runningclam wrote:
best speech ever

holy cow that was awesome.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 pm
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

SimonV2 wrote:
Lord Runningclam wrote:
best speech ever

holy cow that was awesome.

Respect :) .

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 pm
Main: Obesity
Level: 2249

+1 for clammyboy?
hell no, this is worthy a +2!

The Voomy One wrote:
You gotta be shitting me >_<

Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:29 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next