Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Team: Libre Nachos
Main: Mathos
Level: 3868

Post Re: Noob Memories
I remember seeing the EFDN and thinking whoever is piloting that thing must feel really badass

I also remember seeing rosemarinus for the first time and thought it looked epic and today I look at it and say 'pffft'

I remember getting my first EFF with pax slaves I felt real uber those time

I always had trouble laying bases because the next day they would die :/ probably because I never heard of Hydros back in the day

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Camsy
Level: 2191

mathos22 wrote:
I remember seeing the EFDN and thinking whoever is piloting that thing must feel really badass

I also remember seeing rosemarinus for the first time and thought it looked epic and today I look at it and say 'pffft'

I remember getting my first EFF with pax slaves I felt real uber those time

I always had trouble laying bases because the next day they would die :/ probably because I never heard of Hydros back in the day

This has brought back more memories for me.

EFF with my 14 helga slaves, I felt like death on wings.

My t6 base and adonis drone being capped and realising I had just lost every asset I had in the game. >.<

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Statistically, they haven't changed.

Except for the beef I gave.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:10 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

When I first got my Poseidon Wave & taking it to sol in a zebu titan singing "I got a zebu titan, I got a zebu titan, I got a zebu titan, and guess whats inside it!" & squadding people, tossing and scooping. Damn that was a great feeling ;)

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 am
Main: E11inium 4
Level: 2115

Comb what about the times we used to have together?

Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:10 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

ellinium wrote:
Comb what about the times we used to have together?

Dont even get me started with that, I still haven't got you back for what you did in colo >.< should have sent in a ticket for harrassment XD

Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 am
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

Back when I was on TFC, even earlier than my last post and I was making proper bases for my first time, I think I was up to Ambro bases (and that was a huge feat for me!) at the time, so thinking they were really powerful and could stand by themselves I decided to use one of my bases as a storage for all my gear.

Well, as good as I was at building bases back then, there weren't extract limits either! So my base filled up and it ran out of rats, thankfully, I noticed the problem before anything serious happened and went to fix it. Wiping the sweat away from my forehead and patting myself on the back for a job well done I turned in for the night, logged back on, took a look at my galaxy and couldn't help but notice my storage base was missing!

It turns out that only a couple hours after I logged the server crashed, and back then they didn't save a backup every 10 mins, so it reset to a time before I'd fixed my base, and after it ran out of rations, and my base got killed by something! Didn't have a black box equipped for some reason or other either, probably just forgot, that was a rather big set back for me that was for the most part not even my fault.

Another one! This one is gold, I wonder if Vernietiger still plays, I know he did a li'l while ago, but this goes all the way back to 2006 right after I joined and was about level 20. Back then Vernie led this team called Lightning that was filled with F2P and some of his recruiting methods were... different :lol: .

Basically, I was hanging out by this popular spot in W1 to level and Vernie comes by in his hotrod and threatens to pod me if I don't join his team, could've been his brother actually, makes no difference! Being the terrible newb I was I joined them, was hardly bad for me since I was teamless anyway, 'lo and behold a couple months later I was made counci... I don't remember anything else, I was like... 10 or 11 back then.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 am
Main: E11inium 4
Level: 2115

vernietiger is still playing

Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Qu'Kuu
Level: 5578

Joining team Demons way back when, meeting flaming demon back when he was level 200-300, he was an ass back then too.

"Oh, the bases helped you kill that pax? give me half the money from selling that caly it dropped." I was level 50 or so.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: enforcer elite
Level: 6486

assasinat3r wrote:

Another one! This one is gold, I wonder if Vernietiger still plays, I know he did a li'l while ago, but this goes all the way back to 2006 right after I joined and was about level 20. Back then Vernie led this team called Lightning that was filled with F2P and some of his recruiting methods were... different :lol: .

Basically, I was hanging out by this popular spot in W1 to level and Vernie comes by in his hotrod and threatens to pod me if I don't join his team, could've been his brother actually, makes no difference! Being the terrible newb I was I joined them, was hardly bad for me since I was teamless anyway, 'lo and behold a couple months later I was made counci... I don't remember anything else, I was like... 10 or 11 back then.

I actually remember that... u wer the guy who equiped my tech 9 adonis gear :p

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5130

Trihin wrote:
Joining team Demons way back when, meeting flaming demon back when he was level 200-300, he was an ass back then too.

"Oh, the bases helped you kill that pax? give me half the money from selling that caly it dropped." I was level 50 or so.

I remember blowing up that teams HQ multiple of times it was funny since it was just PvP,B and FD and i were the same level same ship same class and he had his whole team and bases all i had was just 1 rhino shm and still killed him and his bases and HQ lmao. Ah i still remember saying to my self "MUST SPAM MORE LARGE AP MISSILES !" and it worked.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 am
Team: Merchant Waffen Division
Main: Schuldiner
Level: 3912

Capping serenities hours and hours for only sell the Eth lasor X, good days, simple days.

I miss c1.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 4056

I remember when we had the whole team fighting pirate Mabole, and losing, until Belliaum made a mad dash and laid DRONES across his bow. :)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10