Team: Beta Frequency
Main: Discharge
Level: 2691

Post Some bugs.
- When opening a client, the All Chat tab and the Event chat tab seems to be a bit bugged. They seem to be connected in some sort of way, and you have to click X on both of them to get them to the normal mode.

- When logging out, you get instantly logged back in on the account and get to the character options. It is a nice feature, but not so nice for people that wish to log off of 1 account and log into another one.

- When you type a message, and type outside the chat bar will delete the message that you were typing. I liked the old system where it got saved.

- Equipping an item in your inventory list will make the list jump up so the item equipped is the on the top of the list. It can be annoying if you have a lot of items in your inventory and you want to equip a lot of items fast after each other, as you have to scroll down again all the time.

- Unequipping/tossing items in the hotkey bar does not work. So you have to do it through inventory list.

- The background graphics in Ngorongoro Crater is bugged.

- The trigger spawn of 2 Zebras at the gate to Lake Manyara are not spawning.

- Some of the warps in UZ are too small, and are impossible to target, at all. And some are just not there at all, they seem to have gone missing, like the warp between Lake Manyara and Manyara Dam. It might be my graphic settings tho, as I play on low graphics.

- Major bug: When logging off in a Thatch, or a Sing Sphere, that has a lot of items on it, you seem to not be able to log in, as you will have instant crashes when you try to do so. Probably has something to do with the extremely long inventory list.

- Login screen, account information: When using Tab to jump down to the password section, it will not clear the password once you start typing in a different password, like it did in C1.

- When trying to autopilot to a galaxy that doesn't exist or trying to search for a galaxy you haven't explored, the error message will show up in all the different chat tabs, not only event.

- Hull boost aura graphics show as speed boost aura graphics. The graphic spins around the ship, which is not what it used to in C1.

- Shield regen seems majorly bugged. I normally get around 2100 shield regeneration pr second, but 50% of the time it is at 473 pr second.

- When in a PM, and clicking "X" to close the PM, it will keep the chat history from the PM in the different chat bars you click next.

- Upon trying to dock on a base that has a ship in stasis over it, you will have to select the base in order to dock. This also brings up another bug, as you can't select something that is under another object anymore by clicking twice in the same spot. So if a small ship is sitting underneath the large ship, it is nearly impossible to select the small ship.

- Not sure if it is intentional, but when in a squad, you will see the nicknames of the ships owned by other people in your squad.

- The /like command is not in, or is broken.

- When you type in any chat, and you get a PM, what you have typed so far in the other chat, will be wiped and cleared, and not saved anywhere.

- Typing in /me followed by a message, will show up correct in the chats, but not when the message appears in the galaxy. Then it will show the /me instead of *Thermal.

- There is no auto-kick feature after 30 minutes.

- Autopiloting to custom galaxies, like Rocky Horror, Perpetual Motion, The Mausoleum, and so on, is not possible through the /ap command. It will simply say that it is unable to find the galaxy.

Trying to find some more now.

Last edited by The Lost One on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Post Re: Some bugs.
Updated with a lot.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 am

More stuff added.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Updated:

- DG AI seem to struggle with being instantly aggressive. This also happens a lot when I DG in low level DFs, and I jump into the next level, the AI there will normally ignore me.

- If you have drones out, and re-log, then they will not appear in your upper right corner where you can see their shields and energy.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:54 am